What's next.

, |

Ok, so first - Good afternoon to anyone who's reading my blog. Today's a day that marks a new beginning for me. I'm one step closer to starting my own business venture. This should be interesting. First step of coming up with a name and a logo is covered...but I skipped a step. I need to get down to the County Clerks office and make sure the name "Think. Beautiful by Design" is available. Fingers crossed and heart is hopeful. The name to me just seems right. Like it belongs. So, now to explain what my business is. Think. Beautiful by Design will specialize in Custom Invitations and Professional Photography. The 2 just fit together. Why not knock out 1 bird with 2 stones? Here's an example: Say your getting married and need special invitations made...but you also need a photographer... If you contacted Think. Beautiful by Design...you'd have both things taken care of. And while the 2 projects are combined, your also in a position to save a good chunk of money. Any double deal receives a great discount!

So, what's next after the county clerk. Well, there's business cards, a portfolio for viewing, a new REBEL cannon camera, flyers with discount coupon, and WORK. :o)

WISH ME LUCK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2009 portfolio site. All right reserved. Template by DryIcons.com follow me on twitter